Care for Your Bag
General wear and tear comes with any handbag. So although our handbags are specially built to last, we have some recommendations to keep your bag looking beautiful.
Here’s what we recommend:
- Store your bag in the dust bag it came in. This will shield it from dust, dirt and scratches.
- Store your bags next to each other instead of on top of each other. This means the vegan leather will not get crushed or creased.
- Store your bag away from sunlight to prevent discolouration.
- When you notice a stain or dirt, gently remove it with a damp, soft cloth
- Clean your bag periodically with a damp, soft cloth to prevent dirt from collecting and stains from forming over time.
PU (polyurethane) is a very strong material. However, stains can occur with any material, so always try the gentlest method for stain removal first – for instance, with a damp cloth. If that method doesn’t work, slowly work your way up to a stronger approach. Make sure you do not use materials that are too abrasive to remove your stain, such as microfiber or lint cloths.
If there is dirt caught in between the gaps in textured materials such as moc-lizard or moc-croco leather, use a damp, soft toothbrush to clean the area.
If your bag is in need of repair we recommend going to your local shoemaker (or cobbler) to get it fixed.
If your bag breaks with normal use within one year of purchase, please contact us to discuss your warranty and repair.